The Shoppe Online as data holder, is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your personal information and guaranteeing that your access, rectification, cancellation and objection rights are met, by e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
The personal data that you provide us shall be subject to data handling by The Shoppeonline.pk with the following objectives:
- To develop, fulfill and execute the sales contract for the products that you have acquired or any other contract between both parties.
- To tend to your requests.
- To provide you with information regarding The Shoppeonline.pk products (whose activities are related to made-to- measure apparel, ready-to- wear apparel as well as any other accessories related to the same, including leather goods), including the sending of marketing mail-outs in relation to said products by email or any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as sms text message).
Use the Information
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information.
- Processing returns, exchanges and requests.
- Tracking and confirming online orders.
- Delivering or installing products
- Managing our online program.
- Marketing and advertising products and services.
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us.
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys.
- Identifying you on our websites and tailoring advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online.
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business.
Share of Information
The Shoppe Online does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders.
- Delivering packages.
- Scheduling and performing installations.
- Servicing products.
- Maintaining our program.
- Fulfilling subscription services.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our Site
Notification of Changes